Christopher & Banks is hiring a Director - Ecommerce Site Operations for our Corporate office located in Plymouth, MN!
The Director - Ecommerce Site Operations is responsible for the website operations including the development, integration, optimization, and technology updates across all sites and applications. The Director will support marketing and sales opportunities aligned with omni-channel goals while driving operational efficiencies across the Ecommerce landscape.
How you will spend your time...
- Collaborate with internal partners to ensure website operations are working properly and to ensure a seamless omni-channel customer experience. This includes defining and maintaining the roadmap for business and technical software requirements.
- Analyze the Company's need to develop and design software solutions to increase operational efficiency. Define and implement technology strategies that reduce costs and increase online sales.
- Develop metrics and analyze the results to measure the success of implemented site features. Collaborate with peers to develop and prioritize recommendations on how to continually enhance features to drive further business.
- Manage vendor relationships and act as liaison between the IT department and outside vendors for the development and maintenance of the website. This includes ongoing site operations, issue resolution and regular upgrades as well as developing RFP and/or POC to drive new vendor selection process. Evaluate all vendor and developer submitted work in light of established standards, including code review and design reviews.
- Evaluate, coach and develop direct reports to maximize performance to ensure job satisfaction, retention and future advancement.
- Conduct market research, perform competitive analysis and develop business cases for site features and team processes.
- Develop and manage budget for specified area of responsibility and be accountable for delivering against established business goals.
What you will need to be successful....
Education: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product development with a mix of technical, project and product background
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Ecommerce systems working in a larger enterprise
- Experience building and directing a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop Ecommerce solutions
- Knowledge of the Omni-channel customer expectations is required in order to translate business/customer requirements into functional/technical deliverables. Strong business judgment and decision-making skills
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Java Script, Tag Management and Implementation, and API/Data Feeds
- Knowledge of programming languages, technology architecture
- Exceptional strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across businesses and IT teams, lead conversations and influence others
- Ability to develop and mentor a team
- Thorough understanding of entire Ecommerce processes from marketing to fulfillment
- Strong project management and cross-functional team leadership
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.