Christopher & Banks is hiring a Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis for our Corporate office located in Plymouth, MN!
The Manager - Financial Planning & Analysis is responsible for driving the financial analysis and decision support for the Store Operations and Real Estate functions.
How you will spend your time...
- Responsible for the financial planning and analysis of store sales, expense and payroll. Provide ad hoc financial analysis and actionable reporting for Store Operations.
- Oversee Real Estate analysis including store profitability tracking, market analysis and pro-forma models to drive store performance and support Real Estate strategy. Lead occupancy expense forecasting.
- Develop and enhance financial models and databases including process improvement.
- Prepare materials for board meetings, investor calls and earnings calls.
- Evaluate, coach and develop direct reports to maximize performance and to ensure job satisfaction, retention and future advancement.
What you will need to be successful....
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Business or equivalent experience
- MBA preferred
- Minimum 5 years of financial planning & analysis or business analytics.
- Retail industry, specifically Store Operations and/or Real Estate support preferred
- Building and maintaining complex Financial Models
- Experience in management or leadership role preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross functional partnerships
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Proven leadership and decision-making skills
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels within an organization
- Knowledge of business systems, financial modeling and business planning applications
- Ability to develop and mentor a team
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.