Christopher & Banks is looking for a Support Analyst for our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
The Support Analyst is responsible for the support of computer related devices at Corporate and providing technical and process related knowledge to business.
How you will spend your time...
- Resolve and maintain both hardware and software issues: imaging, inventory, perform equipment maintenance, remote trouble shoot and repair hardware and software.
- Schedule the installation and deployment of computer and mobile devices for users and remote locations including ensuring proper updates (O/S images and application loader packages) and imaging and building hardware as necessary.
- Review incoming support tickets and dispatch workflow to meet desktop support group service level agreements and Corporate compliance policies and procedures.
- Maintain constant communication with management teams about internal and external customer experience, keeping them up to date with global issues and concerns. Escalating these issues to the appropriate team as needed.
- Manage badging process.
- Provide after-hours support, including on-call.
What you will need to be successful...
- Associate’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years relevant IT experience
- Minimum 1 year SCCM experience
- Minimum 1 year experience installing and configuring: application software, desktop operating systems and PC hardware components
- Minimum 1 year Mac support experience preferred
- Ability to lift 30 lbs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Technical certification (A+ or MCP) or completion of relevant coursework
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while prioritizing projects accordingly
- Ability to efficiently troubleshoot and seek out resolution to software and hardware issues
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.