Christopher & Banks is looking for a Sr. Ecommerce Analyst for our Corporate Office in Plymouth, MN.
The Sr. Ecommerce Analyst is responsible for delivering insights to grow the Ecommerce business through ongoing analysis of the website, channel performance, customer behavior, and customer feedback. In addition, the Sr. Analyst is responsible for the partnership with our analytics provider and identifying tagging needs to enable reporting.
How you will spend your time...
- Prepare the ongoing reporting, analysis and forecasting of web metrics which include clickstream data, traffic patterns, funnel conversion, as well as content and product performance to support the Ecommerce business. Identify new opportunities and ideas to grow the Ecommerce business based on data analysis. Package, deliver and present reporting and analysis to key stakeholders and functional business partners on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with internal partners to set and manage appropriate goals, priorities and strategies for data analysis. Integrate Ecommerce with other sources of data to ensure delivery of a consistent multi-channel retail experience.
- Support the business planning process, including channel forecasting, planning and analysis of key business metrics. Provide recommendations using customer insights, industry research and competitive intelligence.
What you need to be successful...
Education: Bachelor's degree in related field (Business, Data Analytics, MIS, Ecommerce or Marketing) or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in retail analysis preferably in areas that include Ecommerce operations/marketing, digital analytics
- Experience working in a transaction-driven, Ecommerce environment
- Experience in a direct-to-consumer vertical such as retail or financial services
- Strong analytical skills and ability to review data and translate to clear, actionable insights that lead to improvement in campaign and business performance
- Experience with web analytics tools (such as Adobe Analytics (Omniture), Google Analytics, or Core Metrics) is required
- Experience providing tagging requirements for Adobe Analytics (Omniture) preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite with advanced skills in Excel
- Strong organizational skills, ability to handle multiple priorities
- Strong sense of individual accountability and follow-through
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.