Christopher & Banks is hiring a HR Generalist for our Corporate office located in Plymouth, MN!
The HR Generalist is responsible for providing support for HR projects and initiatives including Training and Talent Acquisition.
How you will spend your time...
- Design, customize, develop and deliver new training programs and revise existing training programs to incorporate professional developmental needs of the Company. Administer the Company's Learning Management System (Cornerstone).
- Onboard new Associates through new hire paperwork and orientation activities.
- Assist with recruitment tasks as needed including reviewing applications, scheduling interviews and reference checks.
- Coordinate the completion of human resources related functions including performance management, unemployment claims and monitoring and reporting human resources related information.
- Undertake ad hoc projects to ensure a continually developing and up to date HR function making a strong contribution to improvements and effectiveness of the Company.
- Support I-9 and E-Verify processes to ensure compliance.
- Assist with Company sponsored employee events.
- Assist with Associate Relations issues and investigations.
- Provide support for Company programs and 3rd part vendor products including but not limited to recognition and service awards.
What you will need to be successful....
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of HR Generalist experience
- Minimum 2 years in a training and development role
- Multi-state and remote support experience
- Retail experience preferred
- PHR or SPHR Certification preferred
- Thorough knowledge of federal, state and local regulatory compliance laws
- Proven experience and demonstrated ability to exercise discretion and maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to quickly build rapport and effective working relationships virtually, in person, and across all levels
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact at an executive level
- Effective and proven training and presentation skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Always in style, your career at Christopher & Banks....
When Gil Braun opened the first Braun’s Fashions in Minneapolis, Minn., in 1956, he opened it with “her” in mind: local women who were full of life and wisdom, confident in their beliefs and in search of styles that made them feel fabulous at a price they would love. That spirit continued when Braun’s Fashions opened its first stores under the Christopher & Banks banner in 2000. The same year, the company introduced CJ Banks, opening 20 stores designed to meet the need for sizes 14-24 in the underserved women’s apparel market.
Today, Christopher & Banks operates almost 500 stores nationally, and still focuses on putting “her” first, providing our customers with style, value and service that help her look fabulous and feel amazing, every day and for life’s special moments. Missy, women’s and petite sizes are available in stores and online for our customers’ convenience. Please read more about us at www.Christopherandbanks.com.